View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 AM   #1767
DMB82
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon14 Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

I just had to stop by and thank you for these sliders. Out of disgust from this year's Madden, I had not touched this game since October. I had the itch to play a game with my Panthers this weekend so I threw in Madden, downloaded the patches, and looked on here for a slider set. Yours seemed to have the highest rating, so I gave them a whirl..

The most FUN, REALISTIC, game of Madden I have played in years. I played my Panthers against the Saints, and it felt like a real life match between the two squads. Wasn't too difficult, not too easy, just felt right.. Lost 35-30 to the Saints, but the game was amazing and wondering why Madden can't play out of the box this well. Why did I have to wait until February to play a decent game of football? I'd have been playing this daily back during football season if it played this well. Maybe I can get my moneys worth out of Madden 13 in the upcoming days before baseball starts!

Thanks again, great great sliders! I can only hope you will do a slider set for this year's Madden.