Old 02-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #1460
Sturzinator
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Great observation STURZ!!!!!

While I believe that negative sack yardage is factored in, I cannot say for certain....

On the comment of "stepping up" into the pocket, that is 100% correct, and you are also correct that at a higher QB ACC, your "mobility" around the pocket IS SO MUCH BETTER than it is at the lower QB ACC settings.... Where to set the QB ACC was a REAL ANGUISH for me.... Basically here was my dilemma: Better QB mobility to step up into the pocket and avoid the sack, OR, more sexy WR catching animations to spice up the passing game? I ultimately decided to go sexy v. QB mobility, but I am still torn about it and when I drop the Passing tune-up, may just go with QB mobility over sexy WR animations....

This is why I have come to loathe the "under 75" restriction for my slider work, cuz you just run outta "room" in a given sub-category and have to make sacrifices on what you are going give up...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
I have been using QBA 10 and WRC 55. I think this strikes the perfect balance of both goals.

What's everyone doing for playbooks? I just played a whole season allowing the team specific books for each opponent and saw far too many rush attempts overall. NFL averages, historically, between 22 and 34 rush attempts per team per game with the average around 26 or 27.

I thought I was at a point with my other CCM where the team specific books were ok (year 3) but this was year 1 for this CCM and it was unbalanced. Maybe it settles down over the length of the CCM, but I am again wondering whether I need to go back to the generic playbooks to get a more realistic balance. What has everyone else been seeing with this regard?

Last edited by Sturzinator; 02-20-2013 at 03:00 PM.