Old 02-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #4725
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeftw
Here's an update on how I'm playing with the green set.
I'm 2-5 so far with the Raiders. While I'm finding the games much more challenging now, which I'm very happy about, there are some issues I'll try to fix with the sliders.
Through 7 games my defense has 0 picks and just one recovered fumble. While I do blame the high number of INTs I throw on my poor decision making, I'm annoyed that I've lost 7 fumbles.
My turnover ratio is around -20, dead last in the league by some margin.

I'm going to change my pass reaction and interception sliders to match those of the CPU, 45 and 40 respectively. If I get too many picks I'll look for a compromise, probably 50 for pass reaction and 30 for user interceptions.
Did you plug in the new tweaks from the other day where I have the USER fumbles at 40 now? I lowered the USER breaktackles to 35 to compensate. Fumbles should have toned down a lot with those tweaks..

Slow down. You can't take the USER total over 75 for any of the categories. If you go with that setup you'll have way too many points for USER pass defense and you will kill the gameplay and make the AI weak. The gameplay won't be All-Madden anymore. Just lower the USER pass reaction to 45 and raise the USER INTs to 30. Those tweaks should get you more picks..
Advertisements - Register to remove