View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:01 AM   #4735
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey man.

Just finished regular season one. Offline CCM with the last roster update. 49ers. 15 min qtr, runoff to 10 seconds, I use that one guys penalty sliders adjusted for gameplay and your black set as posted a month ago. I've kept track of your changes, I was waiting until to post season to plug them in. I don't use any house rules other than no cheese exploits (duh) and I control the SS on D

Record was 10-6 and settled for wild card after losing division title chance 48-21 in Seattle second to last game of season.

Finished with 2nd ranked offense, 9th ranked D. The D boiled down to something like 26th against the run and 2nd against the pass.

Leaders were

Kap - 4010 yards, 30 TDs, 24 INTs, 600 rushing yards, 6 rush tds
Gore 1300 yars, 4.9 avg, 9 TDs
LMJ - 650 yards, 5.5 avg, 6 TDs
Crabtree - 1314 yards, 11 TDs
Davis - 946 yards, 9 TDs
Willis - 110 tackles
Aldon smith - 26 sacks (it was all CPU vs CPU there, never controlled him so I don't feel cheap about it, next highest total was 9 so it ain't like I was racking up insane amounts as a team)
Rogers - 6 INTs

Season was awesome. I blew out a team like New England then got blown out by teams like Seattle, even lost to St. Louis by a large margin at the game in their place. Lots of close games too, all around good variety.

I just plugged in the latest black set, Lookin forward to feeling out the new tweaks. User passin at 2 is brutal but I love the challenge. I got Dallas for the wild card round. Game might play sloppy because I just tweaked the sliders but whatever. Keep up the good work.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove