Old 02-23-2013, 04:26 AM   #4741
andeftw
Rookie

andeftw's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
When did you change it to that because I haven't had the USER pass defense at those settings? I'm suprised you aren't getting a crazy amount. I'm getting a realistic amount with the USER INTs at 25. I guess you can try lowering the pass reaction to 40 and raising the INTs to 35 and see how that goes. If the CPUs passing becomes extremely weak you'll know why. I really don't recommend taking the USER pass reaction below 50 and raising the INTs above 25 because it seems to make the CPUs passing terrible.
I know you haven't changed them, I did cuz I was getting sick of my CBs and safeties dropping passes and so on. I've played three games with those settings and still haven't gotten one interception.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I mainly control my DE's and LB's, only switch to DB's when the ball is in the air to ball hawk.
I'll test it again with a few different teams to see if the CPU passing regresses significantly and I'll implement a compromise in CCM. I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: Just played a game against Tampa Bay. Josh Freeman went 11/16 with a couple of dropped balls by his receivers.
I have the user pass reaction at 45 and user interceptions at 35 right now. I didn't get any interceptions this game, but Freeman didn't throw any deep passes and most of his completions were to wide open receivers or on screen passes.
I think PR at 45 and user ints at 30 will work fine, at least until I upgrade my secondary, but I'll keep testing.

Last edited by andeftw; 02-23-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove