View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #676
Sundown
MVP

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
It sounds like you need to improve your defense, because that isn't a problem for me and hasn't been reported by anyone else. If you need to lower the CPU Shot Success sliders in order to get more realistic stats, then go ahead and do so. But for most people this is not an issue, and lowering those sliders will result in very little challenge from the CPU.

Once you improve your defense, you'll have to increase those values again in order to get a challenging, enjoyable game out of the CPU.
Playing as the Warriors, I hold opponents to 40-45 percent most games, usually closer to 40. David Lee had a decent night defending Duncan, just like real life last night. It's actually almost too easy and I probably have to adjust midrange because of how money Curry is.

A lot of it is just preventing penetration and keeping them away from the basket with position and L2. Once you start jumping at everything, it's game over. That's somewhat realistic and part of it is just a problem with the game engine and interior defensive contact.