View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
djl81790
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A different look at 2k13

here's the one thing I will say about how easy the game is... my big problem as a gamer somewhere in between casual and hardcore was that it was way too difficult to do intermediate level basketball actions on 2k12 and previous versions. i don't want to have to remember 457687568 button combinations just so i can do a eurostep or different dribble moves. i really like having the dribble moves on the right stick. i like that a eurostep or a pro-hop to a layup is an easy thing to excute, just two button pushes.

in THAT way, i'm happy the game is easier to "pick up and play". what i do have beef with are the people that get away without BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE and play really well... the type of people that throw the ball to their 3 shooter and just move laterally to get open and then hoist.

i lost a game last night that was tied... norris cole missed a wide open free throw jumper coming off a well executed screen and roll with just seconds left. my opponent came down, threw it to raja bell and made a three with the defender draped all over him at the buzzer. honestly, i feel like i deserved that win more. in THAT case, yeah, the game doesn't work as well as it should.