MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
My NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist

1. Gameplay
Gameplay is going to be a major factor in this game. Use the NBA Live 10 engine. I read in an article that Mike Wang has the rights to that engine so EA SPORTS can no longer use it (since Mike Wang is now with 2K Sports). If you guys can use the NBA Live 10 engine, then use it. If not then use one of your engine‘s from your other successful EA SPORTS titles (FIFA, Fight Night, NHL, etc.) , just don’t use the NBA ELITE 11 engine and try to fix it up. Also keep Real Physics in the game, but make sure the gameplay flows nicely (the way NBA Live 10 did). Make sure there is a good dribble system. Also make sure the controls are button control and not NBA ELITE 11 controls, the game will be much more user-friendly with button control. Make sure the graphics are up to par, the NBA LIVE 13 facial models were great, but the body models were not good. Improve the AI and make sure the players are moving at all times, setting off-ball screens for each other. Etc. In-game, add the option to sim to the end of the game. Add an in-game ticker showing other NBA scores, league leaders and milestones.

2. Presentation
Use your ESPN Presentation to the fullest in NBA LIVE 14. Take advantage of a great feature that the NBA 2K Series can’t have. A thing that would be great is if you added studio updates like you guys have in your NCAA Football Series. It will bring that intensity to the game (especially if it is at the end of your season in Dynasty mode and your team is fighting for a playoff spot). Also, add a 2-3 minute halftime show, with ESPN analysts that ESPN has on there ordinary Halftime Show (Mike Wilbon, Magic Johnson, Chris Broussard, Jalen Rose, etc.) talking about what has happened in the game so far. Who is struggling, who has the hot hand, what should each team be focusing on in the second half, etc. Another thing is the commentary has to be great, Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen; I’m sure they will be delivering GOLD material. Also, a 1-2 minute post game show summing up the game should be there. Also, before the game it should show Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy talking before the tip-off like Jim Nantz and Phil Simms is in you Madden NFL series. The crowd is always great in NBA LIVE so I’m sure it will be great in NBA LIVE 14.

3. Features
Bring back the Become Legendary mode that was going to be in NBA ELITE 11. It was a great mode (from what I played in the demo and the videos I saw on it). Keep all the features that were in the Become Legendary mode (setbacks, matchups, grade requirements, Jordan Brand milestones, etc.) just add these things to it. Add endorsements to the mode. Make it so when your player proves that he is an upcoming star in this league, he gets offers from Adidas, Nike, Jordan, and Reebok to make your own sneaker. Also if your good enough even your own logo (Like LeBron has his own logo as the crown and Kevin Durant has his own logo)! Also, if we could be on the cover of ESPN magazine and be in commercials. Also, a post game press-conference. Also, if I am a star and I get traded or sign to a new team, I should be able to have my own press conference and ESPN journalist ask me questions about my new team and at the end of the press conference I hold up my jersey for my team with my jersey number. Also, in the Off-season I should be able to negotiate contracts with teams that offer me. Also, We would LOVE that if in the off-season we could have the option to play on Team USA in the Olympics! In Dynasty mode, make it so that we could make 3 even 4 team trades. Also, make it so I can relocate my team to a different sate or city in the off-season. Also, add the All-Star weekend back into the game, the All-Star Game, Dunk Contest, Taco Bell skills challenge Rising Stars challenge, Three-Point Contest. Keep the Dynamic DNA feature in the game. A good feature would be to be able to make my own team.

4. Message
Make this game the best basketball game ever listen to the fans EA SPORTS. We love NBA LIVE!
i'm good as long as the player movement is fixed. fast breaks and alleys need to fixed!