Old 02-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #4809
rattlesnake31368
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Well the Bears run a Tampa 2 BUT Dallas doesnt have the Safety's so were doing just a 4-3 BUT we have the corners and LB's for it Ware will be a straight up rusher again at RE/LE...BUT between Church,Lee,Carter,Ratliff,Ware,Carr,Claibourne if healthy thats a beast need to improve our OLINE get another olb, safety and DE opposite Ware and its Superbowl time...oh develop a great slot wr either Beasley,Danny Coale or snag Danny AmendOLA or Jacoby Jones
I thought we were trying to run the tampa 2 this year thats Monte Kiffins scheme and yeah we need better safteys claibornes not a good fit for his scheme either we need phyiscal corners who will come play the run. Carr will be fine but im worried about Claiborne and jerry jones is stupid he will probably end up drafting all skill postion players and wonder why they cant do anything. Im not sure about the super bowl i hate to say it but im worried about even making the playoffs i have to see how the off-season goes and who we draft. And i like Dwayne Harris or Cole Bealey i think either one could work. The main thing im worried about tho is jerry hes put us in a bad situation year after year he signed carr and we traded up for Claiborne to play in rob ryans sheme and now what does he do he gets rid of Rob Ryan and our defense was hurt the whole year we didnt even see close to what Rob Ryans defense actually does he played much more conservative due to the injuries on our defense, i think we could of had something good for us this year defensively but nevermind. We also need to get someone to back up Ratliff as he was hurt all year and im worried about his health hes getting up there in age. Same with Ware coming off two surgeries this off season it wouldnt hurt to pick up a good back up for him until he gets back to his old self.