Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trophies List Revealed

Quote:
Playback Time
After getting hit by a pitch, hit a homer in on that player's following at bat

Disrespected
Hit a homerun immediately after an intentional walk
These two are awesome. If I get hit with a fastball up around the shoulders against the CPU, I'm always looking fastball middle in on the very next pitch. These two are right up my alley. (The same applies to intentional walks).

Quote:
Didn't Even Break A Sweat
Have your starting pitcher throw a complete game with 58 or fewer pitches thrown
Probably won't ever achieve this one as I throw too many set up pitches and try to expand the strike zone after getting a first pitch strike on the corner. Hopefully the AI doesn't have an eagle eye this year and will chase out of the zone more frequently.

Quote:
Strike 'Em Out, Throw 'Em Out
Turn a double play by striking out the batter and throwing out the runner stealing
I was most excited to see this trophy. I never saw this in the show (unless I was the one that was caught stealing on strike three). Whenever I got two strikes on the opposing team (CPU of course), I knew that the only way they'd run is if it was a full count with two outs. This gives me hope that the baserunner AI has been tweaked and BR aggressiveness is a little more accurate.

I'm not really a trophy guy but I like the way that The Show does them. I like to just have them pop up on the screen and read the title of them, only to realize what I've just accomplished. Nice and subtle.