Old 02-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #4817
andeftw
Rookie

andeftw's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I figured you should be getting a decent amount of picks with the 45-30 setup. I don't know if you been catching my highlight videos but I got 3 picks in my game against the Eagles, 2 picks in the game against the 49ers and I got one pick in the superbowl I played earliar against the Steelers with the 50-25 set. I haven't posted that video yet. Yeah that setup you are playing with will most likely keep you with the number 1 pass defense. If the CPUs passing starts to look weak just raise there passing up to the red set..

Yeah definitely plug in the changes to the CPUs rushing and the USER rush defense.. Make sure you look over the set to make sure you have everything plugged in exactly the way I have. You don't want to have anything off because it can ruin the gameplay..
Yep, I've got everything plugged in right and the gameplay is loads of fun. It's finally challenging. Interceptions have been coming steadily since the changes, I'm averaging around one per game.
My pass defense has a high ranking solely because I play 7 minute quarters. I still give up 75+% completion rate consistently, but at least now I'm creating a few turnovers.

I haven't seen your vids but I'll definitely check them out, always enjoy a good gameplay video. Keep up the great work man and thanks as always for the help!