Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #4864
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiko
So for some reason I can't create a new thread but I'm new to this site and have some questions.

Some friends and I are starting an online CCM - Coaches only. We play on All-Madden, Speed Normal, 6 Min Quarters (This may change), and No Accel Clock. Playing the first few preseasons, we are realizing we definitely need to change up the sliders. To many broken tackles by CPU RBs and even QBs, drop passes, and DTs keeping up with players like darren sproles or david wilson. I looked at these sliders and they looked good but I'm wondering two things.

1. Would 0 Threshold be best for us? I honestly have never played with Threshold so I don't truly know what it does going up or down. We want speed between players to be realistic considering everything contact, fatigue, and cuts. Most people tho also never think that a 4.3 40 and a 4.9 40 is only about a 1 yard difference. NFL speed is about Acceleration and Agility on cuts.

2. Would these sliders work well player vs. player?

Thanks for any info
Yeah you have to get a certain amount of post in before you can start threads I believe..

You definitely might want to start off with my green set first if y'all were kind of struggling with default All-Madden like that. I have the CPUs breaktackles and the USER tackling matched up at 35 so you shouldn't see a bunch of breaktackles for them depending on what you tolerate. Some guys don't like to see the CPU breaktackles at all for some reason..

0 threshold is definitely the best spot to get the correct seperation. When you have the threshold too high it's hard for the CPU to get seperation on there passing , and there offense struggles because of it. You definitely won't be seeing DTs walking down D. Sproles that's for sure.

I have my sliders matched up on both offense and defense for USER vs USER games. You have to figure out where you want to put the USER accuracy depending on how good guys are with there passing in your league.. You can put it anywhere from 2-25. 15 might be the spot you want to start off with and go from there..