View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:35 AM   #4870
lujer
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Did you update the sliders with the new tweaks I added last week where I raised the USER fumbles and adjusted a few other sliders. You definitely need to use the cover up button like Rattlesnake said or else you will struggle with fumbles. You can't too freely on every play without covering up when you are going to get tackled.. You can lower the CPUs tackling down 5 points if you want to see the big hits toned down.. The only negative to that is it hurts the CPUs pursuit angles and reaction to ball carriers which will make running the ball easier then it is now..

If you didn't update the sliders make sure you check out the front page to see the few tweaks I made.. Let me know how it goes..
I will just reply to this reply but I appreciate the other replies.
I usually covers up the ball with my wr as I believe it helps them brace against hits and not cause them to drop (not sure it actually works this way).

But I did not update my sliders. I think I might be 3-4 iterations back. Some of the changes appeared to benefit the CPU and I think he is tough enough as it is:-)

I will try an implement all the changes and see how it goes...