View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #4875
lujer
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The CPUs INTs are at 95. The breaktackles aren't any different then before. They use to be at 55 and the USER tackling was at 40. I dropped the CPUs breaktackles to 50 when Iowered the USER breaktackles to 35. What did your old set look like? Are you sure you was using the black set?
Hmm gotta check that int setting. But that was a pretty big raise from my original set whatever that was. I think it was from before christmas. I am in year 2 and donīt play that much.
Yeah noticed the increase in hum tackling but I think one of my main issues with these sliders are the ability of the cpu to break tackles. Seems like there is a momentum thing in it. One drive i tackle great but on the next it takes 5 guys to get the guy down. Worst is on toss plays or outside plays. My guys will not breake the blocks leaving just one guy to make the td saving tackle which often he fails in doing. I think over 50% of the yeards by cpu are after 1st hit...

Remember a while back you adviced me to use the tackling button. I have gotten that pretty much down and that helped on the old slider set but not in the 3-4 test games i had tonight (stopped them early because too much crap was going on)...

Oh I am not dissing your sliders just trying to perfect the set I am using... You know the yearly struggle that guys like yourselves helps with... that I for one really appreciate...

Last edited by lujer; 03-01-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove