View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Bobhead
Pro

OVR: 24
Think Outside The Box: "Out of the Box" Discussion and Observations

What are you seeing? What problems immediately jump out at you? I have no idea if this type of thread will, or can, succeed, but I'll give it a shot.

I know a lot of guys are looking to publish their sliders as soon as possible, but sample size always presents a problem. With this thread I hope guys can confirm observations with each other, reinforcing ideas and thoughts, and reducing (but not erasing) the need for extensive testing/sample evaluation.

For example, let's say fielders throw with too little power out of the box. Ideally you'd want to play a few games and give yourself a definitive opinion on that issue, because there's always a chance you just thought wrong. But if 20 other users agree with you and see the same thing, that chance of you being incorrect is a lot smaller, and maybe you'll only need to play 3-8 games to confirm something, instead of 15-30.

Maybe someone is recording The Show stats for a particular area, that might be beneficial?

Communication and collaboration can do nothing but save time for yourself and others.
Advertisements - Register to remove