View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #55
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Impressions Thread

So I got to play my first game. Incase anybody is wondering I have it on the disk and I did the 10GB install.

First game I play as the Braves with Medlen starting at The Mets with Johan. We played at the minor league stadium with a rollercoaster in the back to the right, I forget the name but it's a new one.

So I started it on Veteran and I got two hits, Both singles in the top of the 1st but score nothing. Bottom of the first, I have Ruben Tejada look at a curve for strike 1, Then a 2 seamer for strike 2. I go back to the curve but it hangs and he cranks it over.

Well I get the run back in McCann's first at bat. Johan threw a first pitch fastball and I was sitting on it and I tore it into the right field bleachers, It was a screamer. I got a trophy " Dead red " or something.

So I'm down 3 to 1 in the 6th. But Simmons hits a single, Heyward hits a triple then Justin Upton hits another first pitch fastball into the left field bleachers, It was a shot. I screamed at it to get out of there.

I ended up winning 11 to 3. I batted around in the 6th. The Mets made a couple of errors to prolong the inning.

But it was a great first game, I came a double short of a cycle with Justin Upton and they kept talking about it in my last at bat trying to get it and after the game.

But I hit a ball with Jason Heyward and it looked like a normal fly ball out to the left fielder but it sliced and it landed a few feet infront of him. It was a nice thing to see cause I thought it was caught from the second I hit it but it just sliced and fell right infront of the fielder a couple feet.

I haven't seen any stuttering yet but overall a great game again by SCEA.
Advertisements - Register to remove