View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #4924
87Birdman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So just got done with 2 nerve racking games lol. The first up was the 1-1 Broncos versus the 1-1 Texans. And their D pretty much shut down my Offense but with some scoring from other places and some nice field position it really helped me hold on to the 37-27 lead.

But like I said my offense wasn't the reason as I had 188 yards passing and only 28 yards rushing. 2 pick 6's and another pick that set me up great field position to get a FG. Plus Holiday returned a punt for anther 7. Those 3 turnovers were the difference as I managed to play a mistake free game even though I gave up over 200 yards on the ground and through the air. Came away with only 2 sacks.

My next game I hosted the Oakland Raiders (1-2) and this game was ugly. Manning on the first 2 series threw 2 picks down the middle of the field and McFadden wasn't going to be stopped easily. They managed to build a 17-0 lead on me early in the first because of those turnovers, and on a 3rd and long deep on my side of the field I threw a ball up for DT who caught it in front of the safety and took it to the house. Then both sides the D tightened up until late in the first half when McFadden broke a huge run, which made me want to punch something since he seemed to run into my dline who was engaged with the Oline and he would just keep running into them until he broke free and then he took it deep into the redzone before being tackled from behind by Champ Bailey.

But the big news was McFadden went down with an injury and didn't return, which allowed my offense which started clicking in the second half to turn this into a game. And after they lost McFadden they didn't have much of an offense and I managed to slip back into the lead and win by three.

Now the Pats are next