Old 03-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #4927
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
So my game against the Pats went as expected I went into New England and got destroyed. 45-24 was the final score, but I killed my self that game. Had to rely on my passing game as the running game just doesn't work as the D throw my lineman around like rag dolls or just don't get blocked as my Oline decides to double a guy, who still splits them anyways, but that results in a guy usually running free at me. So I had a whole 17 yards rushing.

So I had to use Manning's arm and that lead to 4 picks with most of them coming in the red zone, as I only had a 25% redzone percentage . He finished with 426 yards through the air, but it just wasn't enough. I started in a huge hole falling behind 21-0 all because of Woodhead and his I'm going to break your tackle and run for a huge gain. At one point he had 6 carries for a little over 100 yards and 3 TD's, which lead to that hole I was in.

And then after I led a comeback I started to make to many mistakes as I would try to switch to the guy right behind the ball carrier and try to make him dive because the computer doesn't like to try to keep up, but instead I get the safety 10-15 yards away and I end up making him dive leaving their players with no one to stop them.

So the largest problems so far is the fact that my run game doesn't exist because the Dline throws my Oline out of the way before I can even get to the line. And it isn't because I'm hitting the sprint, the problem is my guys just don't block or double a guy and let the other guy run right by them hitting me in the back field. Line shifts doesn't seem to help, and usually the best way for me to get good production from my RB's is to throw a screen to get them in the open.

EDIT* I should also mention this game was a sack fest lol. Manning was sacked 6 times while Brady was sacked 8. Von Miller has been a beast this year already having 11 Sacks and 46 tackles. He is all over the field making plays. And then Holliday has been huge in the return game with 3 returns already. 2 KO and 1 PR. And he currently holds the best average in punt returns even though there is a couple that have 2 returns. But man is he a terrible WR for me lol. He ended up going in because my WR got tired in the fourth and yeah he had quite a few drops lol.

I'm suprised you are struggling to run the ball like that. That's been one of the easiest things you can do this year. It's definitely somthing you are doing wrong.. I don't know what it is though. You can go ahead and lower the CPUs rush defense down to the red set and see if that opens things up for you..