View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #4931
ewing6
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Offseason is in the books. Coughlin got fired so I made up a coach to take over. Here's an idea of what I did before I play week 1, I simmed the preseason since I have a good idea of what I got on the roster. I signd Fred Jackson to be Wilson's new backup. The big move was signing Patrick Peterson to be the new #1 corner, moving Norwood to the 2nd CB spot and Prince to the slot, boasting my secondary. I signed Dwan Edwards to start at DT, since Fua is going to DE to replace Tuck. I signed Da'Quan Bowers and Derrick Morgan for young DE depth. I added vet LB Brain Rolle and safety Sabby Piscitelli for depth. I lost Phillps and Rolle, I'm starting Will Hill at safety and traded for 33 y/o vet Jordan Babineaux to play SS. I had the 6th pick in the draft and was tempted to take 6 foot 5 98 speed WR Brandon Mimms. I decided not to because of not enough targets with Nicks, Cruz, and Cobbs and his slow development. I traded down to 21 and drafted Taylor Matam a 83 overall R center. I didn't like too many guys in this draft so I traded down a lot and ended up with 4 1sts, 2 2nds, and 4 3rd's for next years draft. I got some solid depth guys with the rest of my picks, but no 1 with great upside, I got a 60 overall TE, with good attributes who will be the #2 TE behind Robinson, a 3rd string power HB who is 62 overall and a 77 overall DT who will be 3rd on my depth chart Also found a decent FB who is going to start for me. I think with the progession of a lot of my young guys I can do it this year, if not I have enough picks where I can start making major changes in the offseason if we have another down year. Time for week one on the road vs the Cardinals.

Last edited by ewing6; 03-07-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove