View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #4959
87Birdman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So I started to play my game against the bucs and then all the things wrong with this game showed up and I ended up quitting in the fourth. There was a play where their safety got an interception then broke 5 tackles to take it the distance. Which the INT only happened because my WR decided "y" doesn't mean jump it means just stand there and look stupid.

Then there was a play where Freeman broke a tackle that forced him to stumble to his left and then he glitchly spun and threw a lob to the right where the CB on the guy was 5 yards out of bounds and the other 2 DB's in the area since a group of WR were there all stood there while he caught it.

There were so many plays that just annoyed me and the one that sealed the deal was a 3rd and long and he threw it to Dallas Clark and my safety was close so I hit the "x" button, but I guess Clark has a force field because my safety hit an invisible wall and slid down to the ground not even phasing Clark and of coarse that lead to a TD.

And once again my run game has disappeared so instead of replaying the game I just simmed the rest of the season. Which included a loss to the Bucs anyways. So I finished 10-6 which gave me a first round bye lol. And it was a 4 way tie at the top with all 4 divisional winners being 10-6.

Bengals 1st seed
Broncos 2nd seed
Patriots 3rd seed
Texans 4th seed
Colts 5th seed (9-7)
Jags 6th seed (9-7)
Steelers (9-7) missed playoffs

So my first playoff game was against the Texans, and I dropped the quarter lengths down to 12 minutes from 14 since I felt the game was giving way to high of scores and stats seemed to get out of hand. Chiefs with Charles had 400+ yards rushing and the same game DT had over 300 yards receiving.

So the start of the game was defensive, and it felt great to have my players back from injury. Except I loss Moreno around half time . But the game was low scoring and it was 7-10 going into half with the Texans leading. Manning was having a terrible game because at the start of the second half he threw a pick 6 that put me down 10. But after getting the ball back and exchanging it back and forth a few times I put together a nice drive but had to settle for a FG around the start of the fourth.

My D held and I had went one a long time consuming drive, which included a 4th down conversion around midfield. And I managed to have Hillman score with around 3 minutes left in the game. So with the game all tied up I had to take on Schaub and hope my D could hold.

Well right before the 2 minute warning I sent a blitz on 3rd and long and my guy hit him, but he broke the tackle and threw it to a WR who also broke the tackle and the WR out there with him blocked both remaining defenders and the WR took it the distance for a TD. So with under 2 minutes left I had to go 80 yards to get the tie.

Manning turned it around and was on fire connecting on 8 passes in a row over the two drive and I scored with 20 seconds left in the game. And feeling relieve I prepared myself for overtime, but I had to play D, and the first play they got hit with a delay of game backing them up. The next play the got a nice run up the left side, but it was called back for holding, so with 14 seconds left from their 7 they decided to throw the ball and Porter stepped in front of it picking it off and letting me kick a game winning FG as time expired.

Final score Broncos 24 - Texans 21. Next game Broncos versus the Bengals for the AFC championship game.