Old 03-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #1788
adickerson
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
I'm starting to like the 75 threshold better. This game they made speed a little to much of a big deal. Example the Steelers LBs aren't fast but very productive in this game they are basically a non factor because of there speed. With the threshold at 75 it makes things more balanced and still the fast guys are still fast just makes the non faster guys matter... With your pass reaction at 0 for the USER and CPU wouldn't it make it almost impossible to pass?
Charter, first I want to thank you for the all of the blood, sweat and tears you have put into these sliders, they make the game play so much more realistic and I never tire of playing so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth. That being said, I am the type of player who wants realism and stat accuracy over challenging play. For me, 75% of the fun in CCM mode is taking a team and building it into a juggernaut. my biggest pet peeve is watching a mediocre to downright horrible player dominate a superstar in a game...for example my 98 rated left tackle who has 95 strength, mid 90's run and pass block, and mid 80's agility and accel should absolutely own DE and olb's with stats in the mid to high 60's. Luckily I have not seen these issues with your sliders, but the threshold change to 75 has me a little concerend in that respect. I am no slider expert by any strech of the imagination, but i am an rabid steelers fan, so if you take the above posters example, it is off base with regards to Lb play in the steelers scheme. In the 3-4 zone blitz the goal is to stuff the run and get to the qb quickly on pass plays so the lb's are larger but also quick off the ball... if the pass rushers are not able to get to the ball they have all sorts of problems because the the lbs are not able to cover receivers in the zone for very long because they are not very fast. All this being said I just started using the updated settings so i have yet to finish a game, I just hope that i don't see LB's with 70's speed playing shutdown coverage on slot receivers with mid to high 80's speed. Sorry for the long post, but i wanted to put my 2 cents in. Thank you again for all your hard work.