View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #1789
adickerson
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

So I played my first game with these updated sliders and overall I think they worked well. There are a few issues I noticed though...first there were way too many holding calls, there were 18 total penalties with at least 15 of those being holding calls in the game so I don't know if the holding slider is bumped up to to compensate for lack of any pass interference, but it just seemed a bit much. second, my 99 accuracy qb badly missed a couple of throws and eli manning (yes i was playing the giants) missed a few too including a screen but even payton manning misses on occasion so i will see how it plays out over a few games. The last thing that bothered me a little bit is amahd bradshaw absolutely walked over my steeler front 7 he had 106 yards on only 15 carries which is is 7 ypc. he had huge gaping holes to run through and would bounce of good tacklers like woodly, kiesel, and timmons. now I am in my 3rd season and bradshaw is probably top 5 rb in the league, has mid to high 90's in almost every skill atribute and the giants had a decent line, but I don't think that he should be ripping runs like that. Other than those things, I think the game played smoothly, my pass def was pretty good, taylor limited cruz to under 100 yds and even picked one off, and Manning threw for 300 yards but needed 55 attempts to get there. Over all I like what I see and hopefully the run D will improve against lesser competition.