Old 03-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #41
sirjam
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Really, you see teams implement post, iso and screen. It's always been my opinion that CPU play calling is similar to the user hitting run best play everytime down court. I had a problem (again with the Jazz) where every now and then they would run a high post ISO for Foster and Karl instead using a legit play. This is tied to "attack the basket" slider in the coach profile lowering it to 25 (from 49) got rid of that problem completely.

That might seem obvious but I'm fairly certain "attack the basket" is the only coach profile slider that will cause a team to stray from the playbook in that particular way. I have three pick and roll 3 pt plays for Stockton and hornececk and I haven't seen any of them run even with turning the take 3pt shot slider up.
Sir Jam: The fastbreak slider is giving me headaches. But I'm trying to understand your post about play progression after an offensive rebound. With run plays at 100 they call a play immediately after a rebound (accounting for putback rating)
After an off rebound I think with run plays at 0 they wont call a play but if its at 100 they will almost always call one. An this is from the cpu for you the user if you kick it out. For the cpu it hardly ever kicks out after a off rebound so I'm not sure.
What about the fastbreak slider is getting you?
Advertisements - Register to remove