View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #1793
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

As of now I haven't played Madden in a while. I am playing NBA 2k12. The sliders are as good as I could get them. I played 3 full seasons with Dallas. The last season was really good as far as stat's and challenge. If you have issues you'll just have to make adjustments. These are perfect for my skill and play style but, it might not be for yours. I would also make sure you know that just because a guy is rated high doesn't mean certain things should never happen. D Ware misses tackles in real life and Joe Montana threw bad passes plenty. Also if you struggle with a certain part of the game you just have to decide if you want the game to be too easy or not. I personally have had trouble stopping the run in the past but, I got better at the game and had to make the CPU run a little better. I probably will not be posting to much more on here so I hope that helps a little.

If you follow this thread and feel like answering questions feel free. Thanks for all those who have posted feedback, stat's and other helpful things. Hopefully Madden 25 won't require so much slider work.