View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #316
kerosene31
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallCenterZombie
The day EA takes away Simulation Mode is the day I walk just like I did a few years ago. When it comes to difficulty, EA ADDED and didn't subtract levels of difficulty and challenge. If peeps feel like Sim Mode is not as advertised then go back to Tour Pro. Problem solved.
We do realize that there are different difficulty levels, and that we can even customize them. The problem is that tour pro is way too easy for most people.

The other issue is finding people online to play the same difficulty. For example, the country club here is only going sim I believe. I fear that most of the hardcore crowd is going to go sim, while most of the ******s will go tour pro or below. For people that only play offline, they can customize it however they want, but this isn't the largest online community and it might be a little harder to find the right difficulty with good people.

On that note, is anyone interested in a cc on 360 on either tour pro or tourney difficulty??