View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #405
Love13
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDSWARD_EA
I didn't own the progression changes, so I am not 100% on this. But I believe web.com Tour advancement works like this...
- You can win 3 events and earn the battlefield promotion, which is an instant PGA TOUR card.
- You can win the money list before the playoffs and earn a PGA TOUR card.
- If you finish 2nd-50th/75th (not sure which, but its one of them) you earn a spot in the web.com playoffs. If you finish top X (not sure what number that is either) in the playoffs you earn a PGA TOUR card.
- If you miss the playoffs or finish out of top X in playoffs you have to replay web.com tour.
- But once you do advance to PGA TOUR, you will never get demoted.

We don't have the specific notification like you saw in Tiger 11. However, the new broadcast presentation banners will keep you updated on scores/stats/etc. throughout your round and should provide you with a lot of cool info that hasn't been in the game before.
Nice, still sounds like a lot of fun. Is there an amatuer season like there is in 13? Also I read in your blog if you win the US Am, you get invited to play in the us open. Is this correct? Is there no option to play in the masters as an amatuer anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove