Old 03-20-2013, 01:48 AM   #1337
Permatron
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535
So, I finally downloaded a roster. Bed's roster to be exact. I like these sliders with Bed's roster, but I keep dominating games. I almost always have a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter and it just gets worse from then on. The only stat that really seems "unrealistic" would be the field goal percentage. It's pretty realistic for the CPU, but mine is always really high. It seems like I almost always get open shots too. I use the pick and roll a lot, thought I'd mention that. I'm not sure if that play is "overpowered" or not. Maybe that's why I'm always getting open looks. I'm playing on All-Star right now. Would increasing the difficulty help with any of this?
Jumping up to Superstar would help. I played with these sliders on Superstar from the jump and they translate very well. I believe you get a better game out of these sliders on Superstar but its all personal flavor.

Just give it a shot on Superstar before making any changes and see what you think. If you are still blowing out teams in the 1Q then a change may be what is in need for you.

Also, I do not play with Bed's roster as I am on the 360, but I have seen and heard lots of people get great results from his roster.