View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #5115
mikeemitchee4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

hello jarodd I know you have heard this a million times but I just wanted to thank you for the green slider set.. it is perfect, just wanted to post some of my game results, I am in preseason with the Gmen and got my *** wooped first game 32 to nothing, could not run and could not pass threw 4 pics combined with eli and david car. I shook that off and came out and beat the jets 35 to 17 but the game was closer than the score indicates.

Getting realistic stats and comp percentages for all qbs in the league.. very impressed. I cant just run the ball at will and the cpu is doing some very impressive play calling to keep me off balance. I also like that when you play the d-line you have to really work for your pressure on the qb. no more super men on the line of scrimege ruining the feel and realism of the game. I had over 400 yards of offensive production from my offense but it is preseason and the giants are easily capable of hitting that mark so if feels real and besides I was playing the jets.! just wanted to say thank you!

oh and it is nice to be able to audible on offense and defense as much as I feel nessecary and not confuse the AI. the cpu will still stop you and make good plays even if you audible. never have been able to experience this before with madden 13

oh and my first game was against the jacksonville jaguars.

Last edited by mikeemitchee4; 03-22-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove