View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #5132
mikeemitchee4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

ok jarrod just finished my preseason I love these sliders. I litterly was making dumb decisions and when you make dumb decisions the cpu makes you pay. praise the madden frieken gods. after beating the jets I went on and got mangled I mean mangled by the chicago bears, to embarrased to post the score. I have been throwing some picks but they are my fault all the way.

The bears kept me off balance the entire game and I finally figured out there strategy 7 minutes into the 4th quarter so it was too little to late. the cpu actually plays to its strengths and uses a strategy to win.. How did you do this man incredible.

My last game of the preseason I squared up against the hated new england patriots and they beat me by a field goal but I was focused and had a few injuries and because I had to cut my roster down to 53 my team took a huge hit and talent was lacking, so when the starters were pulled there was not much talent left. I had ahmad bradshaw running post routes until I did a substitution and put in nicks for a few plays. I actually was sweating during this game I love it man. Only thing I can even complain about is the fact when I lost 2 of the 3 were blowouts, but I honestly feel like it was my fault I will let you know how my first couple games of the reg season go!