Old 03-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #5146
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
No, I kept the INTs where they are at. A lot of the picks are my fault, so I just need to stop throwing dumb passes. Gonna keep them where they are at.

In terms of coaching, if I'm the Raiders and my coach gets fired, do I get to replace the coach if I still want to be them?

Jarrod, can you tell me if it will unbalance the game too much to lower CPU break tackle. I think of all the things that annoy me, it's just that. Having guys like Ryan Mathews and Brandon Jacobs just break whatever they want. A second thing, should CPU fumbles be turned up? I only ask because my team doesn't cause any fumbles really. I can deal with broken coverages and INTs cuz a lot are my fault, but the Break Tackle is a bit over the top. I love the reds. I do get picks, I do get sacks, I can run my O, it's just the BT. I'm thinking for balancing purposes, I may just need to live with it.

Yeah if your coach gets fired you can replace him with a coach you create I believe. You can lower the CPUs breaktackles to the green set which is 35. I said it to you before that you can mix and match any of the sets. I have them set up for guys to do that if they are struggling or having an easy time with certain areas. You can raise a certain slider up to the next set if you are having an easy time or you can lower it down to the next set if you are struggling.