View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #5169
RakeWorm
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Sorry for the double post, if I turn the settings to Pro let's say for practice only, and reset it before the game, will that mess things up?

I don't know how anyone could play above the red sliders, they are tough enough as is, the next two would just be ridiculous.

For tackling, is the best thing to just run into them, use the hit stick, or the x-button (xbox 360)?
Tackle button. Hit sticking rarely seems to work unless the player has very little momentum going against you, otherwise it glances off. Also, I've noticed that using the tackle button when you are too far away doesn't work as well, either. Even if your player gets to them, they usually will swing off if it was a leaping tackle where they just get their fingers on them. Not that I'm an expert, this is just what I've noticed.