Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #5207
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Using Red sliders, but getting hoovered on run downs. I see players with like 70+ awareness not making plays. I see guys when I blitz they just run right by the ball carrier and they could have made the play. I control D-lineman by the way. should I be controlling LBs and Safeties?

Second, Jarrod, are you sure dropping BT to 30 is bad? I mean I had a game where a LB had Jerome Simpson of the VIkings face up, he breaks the tackle, no one of course is following up the play and bam, 70+ yards to the house. Christian Ponder breaks like 3 tackles, touch the user QB and he fumbles, lol (exaggeration). I was playing the Jets next game, getting damage to the tune of 7+ yards per carry, my O-line just letting guys waltz through with an 87 C and 91 LT. So I did what any sportsman did, I turned it off, lol.

Lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 more points. You really need to have there runblocking lower if you are controlling a Dlineman. I use a safety or LB and it helps me make a big impact against the run. It's really starting to sound like you need to go with tbe green set in certain areas. It's not going to get better with the red set unless you develop a better scheme.