View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #329
geisterhome
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis135
In my experience since the patch, it appears that the progression/regression has been alterered not only for the spring training issue, but during the season as well.

Pre-patch Tigers franchise example. Torii Hunter regressed from an 89 to 70 ovr by the end of the year. This is with using the "end spring training option.

After the patch through several sims. Hunter has regressed anywhere from a 74 during my first sim to a 78 by the end of my 1 year in my most recent sim.

Addiontally Benoit in my pre-patch dropped to somewhere in the low 70's in the first year. After the patch I noticed in one of my sims that he was still in the high 80's.

I was never too concerned about the high rate of regression of olders players(other than the spring training regression), but thought some might like to see there appears to be some randomness after the patch.

I hope they leave the rapid decline of older players in, not only for this year but in future years as well. Makes managing a franchise much more enjoyable.
is this true those old guys are regressing slower now at the beginning of a franchise?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-