View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #5210
hoosierbengal
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I am new to all madden so I am using the green set. I am 7-6 so far with the Bengals. My achilles heel is turnovers. I am -29 thru 13 games. I have thrown 16 picks which I realize i control that. I fumble a bunch compared to the computer and I even have the fumbles turned down to 35. I have lost the ball on fumbles 17 times. The next highest in the league is 7. Considering I have recovered some of my own fumbles I have probably fumbles at least 25 times.
Anyone else have this issue? Should I always hold the RB when I run? It happens at some real inconveniente times which almost feels like it is the computer cheating a bit. I am the Bengals and use BJGE and he has a good carry rating but he fumbles a bunch also. The INT's are my fault at times I realize. Even so I think the computer players catch much more difficult Int's compared to my players but I can live with that. The fumbles drive me crazy though!!! Is the RB button that crucial? Maybe I am not using it enough???

I have recovered 2 fumbles for on defense. I am am also dead last with 6 picks. However as said in a previous thread I don't want to have mega Int's cuz that wouldn't be fun. The fumbles however are bugging me enough to turn them off. lol

Last edited by hoosierbengal; 03-28-2013 at 01:52 AM.