Old 03-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #89
vtcrb
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Thanks for being reasonable on the Internet.

So check this out:

Anyone using VCTRB's roster here is a coach profile for the nuggets. Play against them and tell me what you think.

OT:85 - default for the roster
DP:85 - default
HD:65 -default
Fastbreak:55- I wanted them to push more due to the other edits I made and I like the results (please get back on d)
COG:50 - default
Run plays: 76 - gives them time to toy around with the break (often results in Danillo somewhere at the 3pt line). VCTRB's roster gives you high scoring games so he will drain it if you don't find him.
DT:50 - default
Zone:3 defAult (why 3?)
Bench depth:100 - when you have a roster with rotations set properly raising bench depth will get people with foul trouble out of the game.
Inside shot: 36 - mkharsh found that lower this (he did it through sliders, which i disagree with) does 2 things. 1 - it cuts down on points in the paint and 2 it eliminates that dumb game of patty cake bigs do under the basket in order to find the easy shot possible. Lowering this in the coach sliders allows bigs to have the same inside shot tendency but still eliminates the problem.
Close shot:25 - same story as above. Will reduce points in the paint. (I have it lower than the inside rating in this roster to cut down on floaters.
Mid shot: 73
3pt: 66
Attack:21 - very important. I had previously said that this needs to be at 1 but that is not the case. (Ill explain why in some long drawn out post eventually).
Look for post:20

Check these out and get back to me. Points in the paint landed at 52 and 58 in the to games I played. Denver leads the league with 57 (last time I checked). Karl is adamant about pushing the ball so this profile will be different then most teams I do (not by much). I wanted to start with a hard team first.

Hope you enjoy!
When you do your testing what Sliders do you use? We designed the Roster, Coaching Profiles and Sliders to go together, so if you are using anything different you will not get the results we get. That is why I have tried telling guys who make Rosters, also to make Sliders and Coaching Profiles for Your Specific Roster. You cant expect to see the Same Results Unless you are Using the EXACT same stuff.

This is why people have such disagreements on sliders, rosters, etc. If you use the same testing setup and see Different results, Then you can determine that is it USER differential, Not actual Roster or Slider issues.

Are you designing these Suggestions/Edits to go with Our Roster or Are you designing them to go with your Roster? If it is for your Roster, then you need let people test your roster to get a fair assessment. You cant get accurate results testing stuff on 1 roster but implementing them on another roster. Once again not attacking what you are doing or questioning it, just want to make sure everyone is on same page when testing, because if USERs have their own roster they need to test your suggestions on their Rosters to get an accurate results.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade