View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #112
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

I will answer your first question though.

The consensus was this game is hard wired pretty aggressively but I no longer think that is the case. I think the drive the lane tendency is probably way higher than it should be (even in the default roster) what Mkharsh did through sliders is lower the inside and close shot 25 and attack the basket to 1.

You still see players attacking the lane because there attack tendency was way above 1 to begin with. However, the reason why I prefer to use the coach profile as opposed to sliders when I'm adjusting team tendencies is just that. The coach profile only effects team tendencies. Not an individuals tendency. With (no names) 3pt tendency set so high in a slider there will be instances of Aldridge or Gasol pulling up from deep.

I had previously suggested that attack the basket be set to 1 but that is not the case. I had said that because I was frequently having the problem of Jeff Hornececk deciding on driving to the lane instead of shooting a three.

The problem: his 3pt tendency was in the 50s and that is fine but the coach profile showed to much preferential treatment to inside, close, and especially attack. Even though hornececk had a zero drive the lane tendency. The game still insisted that he should try to find a closer shot.

Without getting into to much detail most coach profiles should adopt a similar style as MKHarsh's slider set but adjust for team preference.

Note: the roster your using is very importan- . . . . Blah blah blah