Old 03-31-2013, 01:17 PM   #5261
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
That game ended up in the 40s for both teams, I think (sorry, not at my PS3 now, don't remember exactly.) I'll get the box score from it and post it later today.

Yeah, everything else is at blue except CPU rush D which is at black. Overall, things are playing really well. My own passing numbers are within realistic numbers now, with great games in the mid-70s and average games in high 50s to mid 60s in completion percentage. Putting CPU rush D on the black set has stopped me from running for 300 yards in a game now, though I still do well with the run - but it is usually close to realistic numbers for a team based around the running game.

I've had some games where my pass defense is fine, and the game plays out realistically. But then the very next game it's like my secondary just decides to be moronic - I'm going through the same scheme I was the previous game, but my players feel like their reaction times are cut in half. It is very weird. I had a game where the CPU literally did not miss a pass until the third quarter. It was insane.

It almost feels like my team just has regular games where my entire secondary all go on cold streaks at the same time and decide they won't pay attention to what is actually happening on the field. The CPU will brazenly throw passes directly into double coverage, but my secondary doesn't even react to the ball being in the air until it is already caught. And then for no apparent reason the next game they play alright. Maybe I just suck at it, and the games that go well are just ones that I'm learning more?

That being said, this is going to be a rough couple seasons for me. A huge amount of my star players are over 32 years old now, and when they are all start retiring it is going to be brutal for me. Jared Allen retired last year, Robison will probably be gone this year as well as Chad Greenway, Bullitt. And on offense....the great Adrian Peterson is getting old now - and so is my entire system of run blockers I've spent all these seasons developing. It's going to be rough.

Sheesh, this was an overly long post. My bad, lol.

Yeah it sounds like the stats are looking better. The scores might still be a little too high but but hopefully it balances out next season. If it doesn't you probably need to crank the CPUs pass defense to the black set to make things tighter..

Yeah you definitely need to start adding some young talent to your team.. I'm always drafting some young guys to build up and replace my older players. It's been working out prerty good for me too. I have a lot of young talent on my team that are starting to play now because my guys are retiring.
Advertisements - Register to remove