View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #5262
RakeWorm
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it sounds like the stats are looking better. The scores might still be a little too high but but hopefully it balances out next season. If it doesn't you probably need to crank the CPUs pass defense to the black set to make things tighter..

Yeah you definitely need to start adding some young talent to your team.. I'm always drafting some young guys to build up and replace my older players. It's been working out prerty good for me too. I have a lot of young talent on my team that are starting to play now because my guys are retiring.
Yeah, I ran into serious salary cap problems last season. I overpaid to keep my stars with me. I have young WR, HB, and CB talent. Need to start balancing out the rest of my positions, -especially- my offensive line. I win because of those guys. My entire OL are 94 or higher, hence my running game.

EDIT: One thing I have noticed with drafted players: my defensive players have a much harder time gaining xp than my offensive players. With how much the CPU breaks tackles and how rarely my secondary can actually hold onto the ball for a pick (They catch about 1 out of every 10 that squarely hits their hands), their stats are always subpar. It is almost always my SS or MLB I am usering that actually tackles the CPU ballcarrier, and I only get about 8 picks a season.

Last edited by RakeWorm; 03-31-2013 at 03:46 PM.