View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
Matty Aqua
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Anybody Interested in Starting a Roster/Association Project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Hey aquaman, to save yourself a lot of editing time, you might just want to take our hardwood signature gameplay or trifecta roster and use it as your base since we have all the players in the game unlocked and available and we also put in CAPS for every player that was on in training camp regardless if he got cut or made the team and we also added a substantial amount of current d-league players to the free agent list and also 15-20 generic CAPS for users to edit if a new player not currently on any roster is signed during the season. We didn't focus on any accessories so those for the most part of default to the best of my knowledge. And by using either one of our roster sets as your base as an added bonus, EVERY players contract and salary is correct and we included the players that signed their extensions before opening night. We also took Mike Brown out as Lakers head coach and replace him with Mike D'Antoni. I moved some assistant coaches around that needed to be moved to their correct teams, but was not able to implement Dan D'Antoni as the Lakers current assistant, so I placed Bernie Bickerstaff in that slot. Scott Skiles, Avery Johnson, Alvin Gentry are still the head coaches of the Bucks, Nets and Suns. We were unable to find Carlesimo and Boylan's CF ID#s using Leftos Roster Editing tool, so pretty much if you are looking for an opening night roster set to use as a base for a project I highly recommend using ours, it is the most accurate.
Hey EagleRock!...I love the Trifecta Rosters!(think i even have a fictional draft class for your rosters up on 2kshare!)
...But i must admit it bugs me that the coulorways for accessories/socks are off!...i don't know Hex Editing or how to use Leftos Editor!.
I don't know why but i'm just really bugs me

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 04-02-2013 at 08:25 AM.