View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:19 AM   #519
mauro78
Ion6 Studios

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I am not able to edit anything at this time and am certain that I won't be able to do anymore work on 2k13.

I may be losing my job (I'm a marriage and family therapist) due to Managed Care Organizations (who control the Medicaid budget in the state I work) not reimbursing my company for services we have already provided. They owe us over $600,000, which is roughly 4 months worth of payroll as they don't have to pay us for 90 days after a service is billed and they only have to pay .01% interest for any services they haven't reimbursed us for that are more than 90 days old. These were contractual provisions that were agreed upon between the MCO's and my state when they agreed upon a contract around a year and a half ago.

I am not getting paid this month and am in a position where I may lose my home and have to move to a different city/region to find employment. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for my wife, our two kids, and our third child who is due in September.

If you pray, please do so for me and my family. I believe something good will come out of this but we need as much support as we can get.
Wish you the best bro for your future
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4