Old 04-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #164
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Everyone's DTL is at 0. Everyone's attack the basket is at 0. Everyone's Pass Out is at 100. Those are standard in my roster.

Here are the starters' Play Types/Touches/FL Tendencies as I have them set:

Chalmers - PNR Handler, 3PT, 57 Touches, FL - 100 Use Pick, 75 Spot UP
Wade - PNR Handler, Post Up High, Post Up Low, 90 Touches, FL - 100 Use Pick, 75 Spot Up, 50 Post UP
Battier - 3PT, 30 Touches, FL - 100 Set Pick, 75 Spot Up
Lebron - PNR Handler, Post Up Low, Post up High, 96 Touches, FL - 100 Use Pick, 75 Spot Up, 50 Post Up
Bosh - PNR Roll, Post Up Low, Post up High, 69 Touches, 100 Set Pick, 75 Spot Up, 50 Post Up.

The only FL tendencies I give out are Use Pick/Set Pick/Post Up/Spot Up
No, not the manage roster tendencies. (Although it is interesting that you have all the attack the baskets at zero and players are still being aggressive) I'm talking about the tendencies stat tracker thing that gives you a percentage break down of what a player does.

With Drive the lane at zero I wonder if those percentages have moved to the other three options and that's why you are seeing a lot of post plays. It would explain points in the paint without fastbreak points and the low number of fouls. But I'm getting ahead of myself if I'm wrong. Tell me what the break down is for your starters.