View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:53 AM   #2
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Which new NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Addition intrigues you the most?

I guess I am the most intrigued by the the "real AI" system and how that will effect the play of CPU controlled teammates. However, out of the choices in the poll I chose Force Impact System, mainly because I want to see how that translates into injuries. Real time injuries is an aspect of game play I would like to see addressed as well as excessive INTs in the passing game. I think you stated you are a CE attendee, so if you are going back, maybe you could inquire about these things.

I liked how last year with the added catch animations, defenders were able to access them as well. So now if they could somehow allow the intended receivers to access pass defensive animations that might be a good organic way to reduce INTs. I see the challenge in this as being how do decide when they trigger but I would think it could work on a similar principle as the catch animations triggering for the defense, however that works. All offensive players have defensive ratings for MCV/ZCV anyway so maybe that can somehow tie in. Would be cool to see a receiver do strip animation on an under thrown ball or a swat attempt on an ill advised pass into double coverage.