View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #8
Official_Mole
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Which new NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Addition intrigues you the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ahem....if you don't mind.

1. Special teams improvements.

A) Did they address the gunners not getting blocked and running down the field way faster then what their speed and acceleration rating. Honestly it didn't seem to matter what the gunners speed and acceleration ratings were, I put them both at ZERO and they still got down the field very fast unblocked.

B) Any punt blocks or FG blocks by the CPU AI.

C) Will the CPU AI actually return a kick off or punt beyond 5 yards ? It would be nice if the CPU AI was an actual threat to return one for a TD.

2. Is the safety glitch fixed ?

3. Is there any jostling between the WR/DB ? Or is it another year of a foot race from Point A to Point B between the WR/DB ?

4. Any offensive line & defensive line improvements ? Will defensive ends actually generate a pass rush this year ?

5. Has the CPU always on aggressive defensive pass defense coach strategy bug been fixed ?

6. Has sacks on screens been eliminated ? Last year every time the CPU attempted it, it was an automatic sack. Which bring to did EA finally fix the bug where scrambling QBs would take off running up the middle on screen plays ? That was very annoying.

7. Interceptions on option plays. Has this been eliminated or severely toned down ? Seen way too many interceptions on option plays last year.

8. Will the CPU ball carrier cut back across the grain to wide open space or do they still suffer from tunnel vision and simply stay in the running lane that they received the ball in ?

9. Did they add a new elusive move animation ? I would hate to see the truck animation play out again and see a scat back blasting a defender backwards off his feet.

10. Will defensive lineman be able to push blockers back into the backfield on running plays AND passing plays ? Vice versa for offensive lineman pushing defenders backwards on running plays. Last year this did not happen, instead the defender simply got pancaked.

11. Has player mirroring been eliminated ? Don't want to see 5 defenders juked out at the same time because they were all mirroring each other. Nor do I want to see 2 offensive lineman pancake 2 defensive lineman at the same time.

12. Did they fix the 63 yard FG attempts on Heisman ?

13. Will the CPU do a better job of clock management and situation management of the score, down and distance ? Especially when it comes to punting at the 50 yard line. They always kick it out the back of the end zone.
Lots of great questions and points brought up!

The point of this specific Thread/Poll was to discuss the main features added to NCAA Football 14 for Game Play but I really hope these questions get answered for you in the future.