View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
bucky60
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: EA is the 'Worst Company In America'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
First world problems. Don't buy it. Again, there are a lot worse things in life.
I haven't been buying it. Bought M12 and thought that was at least heading in a better direction, even with all it's problems. But you didn't solve my problem of not having an NFL Video game worth buying. "Don't buy it" doesn't solve anything for me.

Quote:
But wasn't that the point of the poll?
I think the point of the article associated with the poll was showing that many EA customers are dissatisfied and also showing EA's attitude toward their customers.

Quote:
The games I didn't enjoy I stopped supporting by not buying further incarnations. Its really not that hard to do.
And I have been very good at doing this. But me not buying/supporting a product doesn't make EA a good company. So I'm not sure what your statement really means in the context of "Is EA a good or bad company". Whether I buy one of their products or not does not make them a good or bad company. So what's your point in the context of the article associated with the poll?

Quote:
Our "feedback" to companies aren't random internet polls, emails, or customer service calls.
Well, seems Peter Moore disagrees with you since he responded to the poll with some pretty arrogant and outrageously blind excuses.

Quote:
Apparently a lot of people still like EA enough to keep buying and supporting their ****.
Some of their products have no competition. Almost like a monopoly. So your choices are very limited to buying something inferior or living without. Not much of a choice for many. I have the will power to not buy, but others do not. And you don't see how this (no competition) drives up the sales numbers?
Advertisements - Register to remove