View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #24
Rodimus13
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

The mere fact that Ben and other developers are really stressing the running game is a clue that most other things was probably tweaked and not re-coded.
I want too know will there be double-team pass blocking in this game? We already know its in run blocking, so that's not too much of a concern. What about penalties like offensive and defensive pass interference calls by the CPU? What about other penalties that's not working properly or not in EA football games? This stuff is what most of the community is asking for because its not in there football games, so if the developers are not really talking about it, then it's probably not in there. We have this truth by EA track record over 8 years on next gen. Me personally, I can't see myself wasting $60 on this game, if the same issues plague it again and get frustrated and trade it in after a month to two. The battle in the trenches is a fundamental part of football, double-team pass blocking is a must, along with pass interference penalities by the CPU...no exceptions!!!!!!!!