View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #5322
87Birdman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok so I went with the Dolphins, and I used the black set with the () options in there also since I wasn't destroying in blue, but I figured rebuilding a team so why not. Also 14 minute quarters on normal speed.

Just made it through the preseason games this weekend, and by the end I noticed I didn't do a whole lot of passing and just pounded the ball and I will say I could actually run. For the season with the Broncos I couldn't run to save my life but I was breaking some nice runs with the Dolphins and L. Miller was a beast because in two of the preseason games he went up over 200 yards.

I didn't pass the ball to much and when I did I tried to keep it short to avoid any bad plays with my young QB. Moore as a back up he played very well allowing me to stay in games.

Ended up going 2-2 with a 3 point OT win agains the Bucs, and then a 3 point loss to the Panthers. The Falcons crushed me but I have always had trouble stopping their RB's as they run over all my guys. And then beat the Cowboys by 6, and actually forced Romo to throw 2 picks in his one quarter of play. So sounds right :P

But over all great games and I will keep it updated as the season starts.