Old 04-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #478
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
. . . ****'s Broken. Lol

While he definetly should be in the one spot he is supposed to stand in more than none it's unrealistic to think he'd camp out with ball movement and other people occupying his spot.
Though, that is strange as all hell. There is an undeniable huge difference when the floor is spaced accordingly. And if you tell a big to stand at the 3pt line for sure he will do it . . . So it's not broken. damnit SLIMM, this part was supposed to be a cake walk now I have something new to stress over.

It never ends with this game.
Here's how I had the starting lineup set:

Holiday 100 3PT LW
Richardson 100 3PT LC
Turner 100 3PT RW
Young 100 MR LB
Hawes 100 MR RB

EVERY PLAYER HAD THEIR OWN SPOT AND NOT A SINGLE PLAYER STAYED IN THAT POSITION DURING FL SITUATIONS. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN'T YELL. IF I COULD, I WOULD. HOWEVER, I'M ON THE INTERNET AND I AM NOT TALKING WITH MY VOICE.

Also, all players were set to 0 post up in FL tendencies. I saw Evan Turner post his man up twice in 5 possessions. Often, there would be 2-3 players cutting AT THE RIM and would create a logjam. Note that they were not setting picks, but for some reason the AI tells players to run UNDER THE RIM when going to a different position on the court. Straight cutting through the lane.

I will now turn my computer off so I don't destroy something.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.