View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #479
qpc123
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Lol I'm at work pushing boxes around, trying to find a reason why anyone should have a drive the lane tendency above zero. I got nothing, I know I want big guys that are bad shooters to roll on picks. . . But if there mid shot tendency is low and there hot spot is at the baseline they roll even with it at zero. For fun I gave Dwayne a DTL of 20 and kept an eye on his off ball activity. During a lull in the action where Bosh had the ball at the top of the key Dwayne made a hard cut to the rim and because of the momentum system in this game the D didn't have a chance of reacting. Easy lay up.

The fastbreak can be controlled through the fastbreak slider and hustle will determine who runs down the court on the fastbreak. I see no reason to have it above 0. I think SLIMM is doing some more test on that however, maybe I'll change my mind.

Also I think each of us testers have learned so much from each others work that we have a solid sense of what we want to do for whatever project that we're undertaking. Because we're testing just pieces of this game we are getting some weird results here and there. We can attribute reasons for it. "Because I have X at zero Y is happening." But I think we would be better served putting it all together and editing two teams with everything we've learned just to see where we're at.

With SLIMM findings on attack, pull-up, drive

Your work on dribbling . . . Everything

And Hype's findings on post offense/defense I think we can learn a lot by compiling it all together and seeing what that these pieces add up to.

Is anyone interest in coming together and finding out how off course we really are? lol
That has pretty much been my method for the 90-91 roster I am making. Each day I go in and input any changes I need to make, watch some CPUvCPU action. and save that file. On a seperate file same roster, I do my editing and testing, then go back and apply those changes to the main file, and so on and so forth.

I got the Rockets up to date last night after I do another team I will test.