View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:10 AM   #495
Sellaz32
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Be careful dude, high attack makes them play really agro.

For big guys you would rather have them post then attack. (Attack seems to be relegated to the perimeter, except for the face up drive that seems to be a post move that is tied to attack).

Also it is not a ratio, I'm with SLIMM when he says that all big men should have real low attack tendencies. That 25 you have for Rodman is way too much, give him zero and keep his pass out at 75.

90/10 is gonna make Jordan a madman lol the reason Tony Parker can get away with 80/20 is because point guards don't really see the ball again once it's passed away. 80 attack kept the ball in his hands longer. You are making Jordan a bonified ball hog with that setting.

Olajuwon 30 attack 5 pass out. this is what I have for Duncan its enough to get him to spin/drive to the basket from the post but it will keep him from free styling on dribble moves.

I would lower magics pass out to 30 because I've had problems where Lebron would pass to the guy coming to set a pick for him.

Dude you are about to see way too many alley oops. And the higher those number are the less intelligent those oops will be. Lower it.
All this is spot on EXCEPT...I have found that giving Magic and other high assist guys 100 in pass out really helps with in game assists. The key to scoring PGs with high assists is fairly high attack AND pass out. I have Magic with a 90/100. This has him driving but also kicking out to wings on the drive. Similar with Zeke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove