Old 04-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #632
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
"The problem is you have to it by taking things to the extreme and once you understand how they work it becomes a matter of finding the "sweet spot" for those tendencies as well as how they relate to other tendencies and/or ratings."

The answer: E=MC squared.

Read the whole thread. Whew. My head hurts!!

Could you please summarize what you think you learned on tendencies in each area (with small parameters) and Ill input data for two teams and test.

New EYEs. Thanks for your efforts. Great read
Yeah this thread is kind of a doozy.

It started with me trying, figure out run plays and the more intricate aspects of the coaching profile.

That led to needing to adjust tendencies, which in turn led to pissing off certain roster makers.

Then all of a sudden (I blame SLIMM) it turned it to an existential meta-commentary about fundamental 2k Basketball mechanics.

I'm trying to update the front page with definitive finds and relevant information but

A) I'm lazy

B) things keep changing. I thought for sure there was no way around the spin cycle but along comes QPC with easily one of the best write ups I've seen for this game and now I have to amend the front page.

I think it would be easier to just ask a question and one of us will let you know what we know about it.

Sorry. But you're welcome to dive in on this mayhem. Once SLIMM gets back to me with some test results we're really gonna dive into floor spacing.

That should be fun.

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 04-22-2013 at 10:31 PM.